PAS | Non Consultant Hospital Doctors (NCHDs) Recruitment and jobs

Non Consultant Hospital Doctors - NCHDs

Senior House Officer, Registrar, Tutor, & Research Fellow posts

The HSE has introduced a single recruitment process for Senior House Officer (SHO), Registrar, Tutor and Research Fellow posts in HSE Hospitals and Agencies. Candidates need only submit one application, indicating their preferred speciality, sub-speciality (where relevant), and by Hospital group/Mental Health Service Group and role of choice. 





Appointment title Appointment Location Employer Advertising date Closing date


Who does what
Wgoverment logo